About Dr. Romanick
A graduate of Baylor College of Medicine, Dr. Romanick has more than 20 years of orthopaedic experience. Dr. Romanick is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and a fellow of the American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons. In addition, Dr. Romanick is a member of the Texas Medical Association, Hill Country Medical Society, Texas Orthopedic Association and Texas Medical Foundation.
Serving the Texas Hill Country including Fredericksburg, Kerrville, Boerne and more, we specialize in a wide range of services such as general/orthopaedic nursing, x-rays, dressing changes, casting and splinting, injections and personalized fitting of braces.
- Medical school: Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas 1980
- Internship: LaCrosse Lutheran Hospital-Gunderson Clinic in Wisconsin 1981
- Residency: University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston 1981-1986
- Fellowship: University of British Columbia at Vancouver 1986
- Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine 1987
- Board-certified: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- Hill Country Medical Society
- Texas Medical Foundation